Whether you need residential, commercial or multifamily restoration services, Rincon's experience will cut out the frustration of dealing with your insurance company and subcontractors, saving you both time and money.
Because Rincon specializes in full service restorations, we can respond to damage wreaked by Mother Nature as fast as one hour after it happens, and we can have carriers onsite in a maximum of four hours salvage time. From natural disasters to mold remediation and more, Rincon offer a complete solution to get repairs done quickly and within budget.
Based on our vast experience with restoration projects, Rincon understands insurance company requirements. We make sure that your carrier writes the appropriate scope of work. Our team knows the industry so well, we’re able to easily act as your “claims manager” with the insurance company.
Our Restoration Services
· Structure Cleaning
· Desiccant/Refrigerant Drying
· Anti-Microbial Product Application
· Cleaning and Decontamination of HVAC Systems
· Wet Document and Vital Records Recovery and Restoration Including Freeze Drying Services
· Removal and Disposal of Wet Materials
· Content Cleaning and Manipulation and Inventory
· Pack out Moving and Storage
· Emergency Power
· 24-Hour Emergency Response
· Rapid Response and Mobilization
· Wind related exterior building envelope damage I.E, Tornado, Hurricane, Hail
· Interior Build Out/Repair full interior general contractor
· Water damage restoration
· Selective demolition and Heavy Demolition
· Fire damage restoration
· Emergency Board-Up
· General and Licensed Mold Remediation
· Catastrophe Management